Sam media BV (http://www.sam-media.com/)
Is searching for a countrymanager GSC (arab speaking)
Base : Amsterdam
• Identifying and recruiting new networks
• Maintaining relationships with the networks
• Develop and monitor CPL campaigns
• Report on CPL campaigns and activity
• Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the CPL campaigns
• Keep the networks up to date about the latest offers
• Motivate networks to exceed the expectations
• Monitor the competition
• Keeping track of the best performing publishers
• Sense of commerce
• Good understanding of the Arabic language and culture
• Able to analyze data and translate into actions
• Mad about online marketing
• Basic understanding of tracking and pixel implementing
• ‘Can do’ character
24316 days ago
• Account management and client acquisition, including cross- and upselling
• Work intensively with our advertisers, marketing agencies and affiliate networks on a daily basis to arrange new deals
• Business volume, profit & loss responsibility for the UK market
• Co-development and execution of online and offline marketing campaigns
• Liaising with local and international sales partners and agencies
• Regular revenue, market and competitive analysis
• Achievement of the sales target via disposition of the entire product portfolio in the UK market
• Responsibility for the whole sales cycle, from bid proposal management to conclusion of contracts
• Acquisitoin of new advertisers for our offers
• Bachelor degree required with a sales / media / marketing or similar
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated teamplayer who always aims for maximum result
• Approximately 2 years of sales / account management experience
• Sales passion and pronounced cus
9416 days ago
At Trovit we simplify search by centralising millions of ads from thousands of websites in just one click.
We are looking for a Digital Sales Executive for our North Sales Team with native level of Russian. You will join a dynamic team developing Trovit's presence in the Russian and Ukrainian market. You will be in charge of establishing and maintaining the collaboration with our clients to achieve sales goals.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of sales or business development experience in Internet and Online businesses
- Online marketing knowledge and experience with web analytics, SEM, SEO, CRM.
- Knowledge of Online Marketing Metrics and business models; CPC, CPM, CPL, etc.
- Background in acquiring new business and strong skills in cold calling, sales pitches and general business development
- Native level of Russian and fluent English is a must
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
To apply: https://corporate.trovit.com/careers/open-positions/
352 months ago
Looking for local representatives that can promote our Branded URL shortening & marketing platform - SaaS offering to local business (Agencies, marketing teams, Startups, Municipalities, Etc.)
Must have proven connections within target market.
45054 months ago
Hola si necesitan alguna persona que quiera
representarlo en mi pais , contactenme
2910 months ago
As a fast growing company, we seek a Country Manager, for the Italian market, to join our young and international team in our office based in the centre of Barcelona.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Creating network of clients and Ad
• Definition of business strategies in direct contact with the co-CEO’s.
• Prospecting new clients and Publishers.
• Assistance and advice to customers.
• Visit customers and closing sales.
• Management of existing customers and Publishers.
• Prepare reports and monitoring results.
• Management, supervision, monitoring and analysis of e- mailing and Display/Native Ads campaigns.
• Analysis of statistics and historical data, propose new strategies and improvements.
• Management and monitoring of billing/Invoicing.
Profile and requirements:
Native level Italian
Advanced level of English and Spanish
Availability to work full-time
Fixed salaries + Commissions
Other social advantages
3811 year ago
Sam media (http://www.sam-media.com/) is hiring Countrymanagers BE&NL
base : Amsterdam
What are you going to do?
• Designing and building HTML email templates for campaigns in the Netherlands and Flanders
• Writing good converting marketing material for these emails
• Contact our networks approvals, planning and dispatch. Negotiate fees and the contact for the Dutch and Belgian market
• Conduct research into email campaigns from competitors and make its analysis.
• The HTML templates in our email set platform and ensure that the mailings are sent as planned.
The contributions of commercial objectives of the label Top Selections.
What we expect from you?
• Commercial mindset and a good feel for writing commercial texts
• Good HTML and Photoshop skills
• You can work independently and deal with deadlines
• You are open to feedback
• You have an eye for detail
• HBO working and thinking level
• Fluent Dutch and good at English. A third language is a plus!
901 year ago