|How To Spot a Scammer|
We are no longer providing our offer in mymediads due to the highest amount of scam and fraud we've seen. Just out of interest we approved all and witnessed, here is a manual how to spot a fraud.
* Fake names
- US names turned into non US Names when paying in paypal.
- People represented companies that are not theirs. like XLMedia or VyprVPN, etc.
* Paypal fraud
- Promise you a refund if all gets wrong, your wire is on hold, and they ask you to approve you "received the services", so you can't get a refund
- Saying they can't refund, showing a fake screen from paypal.
- Instead a refund they will send you money to your account, just to ask paypal a refund due to "undelivered services".
- Asking for "Pre-Payment" trying to maximize day 1 instead of looking for business.
- Need to "cover" expenses.
- Offering a $100k/m deal & wll NOT talk over phone
* Files Fraud
- Offering high CPI with a real file (not theirs), and switch to malicious.
4771 year ago